Father’s Day always comes too quickly for me. I struggle with what to get my dad every year. If only he was a bourbon drinker, it would be so easy! If you happen to have a bourbon-lover in your life who also happens to be a dad, you are lucky. Your gift options seem endless, and there are gifts that can had for as little as a Hamilton. Or you can try and buy your father’s love with items that will set you back thousands of dollars!
If dear old Dad had been a whiskey drinker, here are ten of the gifts I would have considered buying for him this Father’s Day:
1. A bottle of Elijah Craig bourbon (prices vary, purchased at your local liquor store).
2. Bourbon Curious: A Simple Tasting Guide For the Savvy Drinker by Fred Minnick ($14.02 – $ 22.99)
3. A subscription to The Bourbon Review ($19.99 print & digital)
4. Bourbon Is A Vegetable T-shirt from the Kentucky Bourbon Trail online store ($24.95)
5. Barrel-aged Pure Maple Syrup aged in Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrels from Pappy & Company ($38)
6. True Cubes Ice Cube Tray ($45)
7. Eat Your Bourbon – Gourmet Grilling Gift Box from Bourbon Barrel Foods ($70)
8. Reclaimed Whiskey Barrel Wrist Watch from Bourbon & Boots ($199)
9. Picnic Time Manahattan Cocktail Travel Bar through Target ($143.99)
10. Executive Bourbon Steward Course with the Stave and Thief Society at Moonshine University ($500/individual)
I hope your hunt for the perfect Father’s Day gift was made a bit easier with these suggestions. And if you have any ideas for my teetotaler-dad, let me know!